Saturday, June 25, 2011

W/hole hearts... 6/20

h-z enamel hearts
finished a-f
image taken 24/06/11...So I've made 6/26...not quite sure what happened to my images of names starting with...f.... This is much like...a...with a little person in a window, but this time a lady (it's the last bag on the right of the 6 hearts).

Any way this is my process, I have all the enamelled hearts pinned behind me on a board and then remove them to make one, when finished I pin them up on the board in front of my bench. I prefer seeing what I have done, rather then what I have to do. Mentally I think it's a more positive and less daunting to see what I have achieved. When I took these images I was busy with names beginning with...g....

I did have a little bit of a brain faff and thought that I should start making these hearts at random, I was worried that one of two things could happen...either I run out of ideas by the last few letters of the alphabet or the works get more intense when I get to the end. Should I make the work randomly to avoid this melt down or build-up, so that everything looks even and balanced???? Well I decided to carry on in alphabetical order, no matter what the out come. I think it will be a good insight into my design progression or regression...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment