Monday, October 31, 2011

W/Hole hearts...letter beginning with k...

the hole is shown
the whole is revealed
k heart front
Made 23-08-2011...This was more a concept related to how my heart can be affected as opposed to a specific person. The idea is that a choice can be made if the heart is hole or whole. The handle is turned in order to reveal the words. The thing about making these hearts is I have tried to make them in a spontaneous manner, where the imagery used on the back is decided (as much as possible) when I sit down at my bench to work. This is one of the main reason why come hearts are concept and some specifically deal with a person on the front. the technical challenge of making a moveable part was really stimulating, the part of making that I always enjoy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment